Carolina Panthers vs. Washington Football Team NFL Week 11 Odds, Games & Outlook for November 21, 2021
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Panthers vs Washington odds
On / under insights
- Carolina’s games this season have topped 43 points three out of 10 times.
- So far this season, 66.7% of Washington’s games (6/9) have had more combined points than Sunday’s over / under 43.
- The two teams combine for an average of 41.1 points per game, 1.9 less than this competition’s total.
- This contest’s total is 3.6 points lower than the 46.6 these two teams combine to retire per game in 2020.
- The Panthers and their opponents have averaged 44.9 points per game in 2020, 1.9 more than Sunday’s total.
- In 2020, matches involving the soccer team averaged 46.9 points, 3.9 more than the total set in this competition.
Panthers Statistics and Trends
- Carolina is 5-5-0 ATS this year.
- This season, the Panthers have won ATS in each of their two games as a favorite by 3.5 points or more.
- Carolina games this year have exceeded points total three times on 10 occasions (30%).
- The Panthers are averaging 20.5 points per game, 6.8 short of the football team‘s surrender per game (27.3).
- Carolina is 1-2 ATS and 1-2 overall in games when she has over 27.3 points.
- The Panthers are averaging 55.5 fewer yards per game (320.9) than the football team is giving up per game (376.4).
- When Carolina totals over 376.4 yards, the team is 3-1 ATS and 3-1 overall.
- The Panthers have returned the ball six more times (17 in total) than the football team has forced a reversal (11) this season.
- Click on it to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline, and total for Carolina’s game with Washington.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington has covered the spread twice this year.
- This season, the football team has achieved just one ATS victory in five games as an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- Washington’s games this season have scored four of nine set points (44.4%).
- The football team is averaging 1.3 more points per game (20.6) than the Panthers (19.3).
- When Washington registers more than 19.3 points, it’s 2-3 ATS and 3-2 overall.
- The football team is racking up 64.7 more yards per game (345.4) than the Panthers allow (280.7).
- Washington is 2-5 ATS and 3-4 overall when the team collects over 280.7 yards.
- The football team have returned the ball two more times (14 overall) than the Panthers have forced a reversal (12) this season.
Overview of the house and the road
- At home this year, Carolina has two ATS wins and is 2-3 overall.
- At home, favorites at 3.5 points or more, the Panthers are unbeaten against the gap (1-0).
- Carolina topped the total once in five home games this year.
- This season, the Panthers’ home games are averaging 44.6 points, 1.6 more than the over / under in this contest (43).
- On the road, Washington has just one ATS win and is 1-3 overall.
- In four away games this season, Washington has struck more than twice.
- Away games for the soccer team this season have averaged 46.8 points overall, 3.8 more than the over / under in this competition (43).
Powered by Data Skrive.