Washington Football vs New York Giants NFL Week 18 Odds, Games & Outlook for January 9, 2022
For more information on betting and fantasy, sign up for the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Washington vs. Giants odds
On / under insights
- Washington has combined with their opponents to amass over 38 points in 10 of 16 games this season.
- New York and their opponents have combined to score more than 38 points in nine of 16 games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 35.3 points per game, 2.7 short of this contest’s total.
- These two teams give a combined total of 51.3 points per game, 13.3 more than the over / under of this competition.
- The football team‘s games this season have an average total of 46.2 points, which is 8.2 points above Sunday’s over / under.
- The 38-point total for this game is 6.8 points lower than the Giants’ average total of 44.8 points per game this season.
Washington Statistics and Trends
- Washington is 6-10-0 ATS this season.
- Washington’s games this year have topped the total on seven of 16 occasions (43.8%).
- This year, the football team are averaging 5.0 points less per game (19.6) than the Giants are giving up (24.6).
- Washington is 3-1 ATS and 4-0 overall this season as the team registers over 24.6 points.
- The football team is averaging 323.6 yards per game, 33.1 yards below the 356.7 the Giants allow per outing.
- Washington is 3-3 ATS and 4-2 overall when the team has over 356.7 yards.
- The football team have returned the ball twice more (24 overall) than the Giants have forced a turnover (22) this season.
- Click on it to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline, and total for Washington’s game with the Giants.
Giants statistics and trends
- In New York’s 16 games this year, he has six ATS wins.
- The Giants have been underdog by 6.5 points or more 10 times this season and have covered the lead twice.
- New York have topped the point total in 31.2% of their opportunities this season (five times in 16 games with set point total).
- This year, the Giants are 11.0 points less per game (15.7) than the football team is giving up (26.7).
- New York is 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall in games when it has accumulated over 26.7 points.
- The Giants are 76.8 yards less per game (293.9) than the football team is giving up per game (370.7).
- In games New York picks up for 370.7 yards, the team are 2-0 ATS and 1-1 overall.
- This year, the Giants have turned the ball over 27 times, 11 more than the football team’s take-out (16).
Overview of the house and the road
- New York are 3-4 ATS and 3-4 overall at home this year.
- In seven home games this season, New York has not topped the total.
- This season, the Giants’ home games are averaging 45.1 points, which is 7.1 more than this game’s over / under (38).
- Washington is 3-5 overall and 3-5 ATS on the road.
- Washington has topped the total in five of eight away games this season.
- The average total points in away games for the soccer team this season is 45.4 points, 7.4 more than the over / under in this competition (38).
Powered by Data Skrive.